California

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savagecre

man this hobby must not be that cool or somthin cuz aint nobody in my area have trucks they all just got cars and even my lhs the dudeds workin there all like electric which is fine but I'm all alone just me and my savage (well it aint that bad) ANYONE FROM CALI NEAR OR EVEN KNOW OF A CLUB OR TRACK I'LL BE MAKIN A TRACK ON AN ACRE+ OF LAND THIS SUMMER LOTS AND LOTS OF JUMPS AND HILLS WHICH YOU KNOW I NEED SOME HELP DOIN THAT TOO.. SO COME ON

savagecre said:
man this hobby must not be that cool or somthin cuz aint nobody in my area have trucks they all just got cars and even my lhs the dudeds workin there all like electric which is fine but I'm all alone just me and my savage (well it aint that bad) ANYONE FROM CALI NEAR OR EVEN KNOW OF A CLUB OR TRACK I'LL BE MAKIN A TRACK ON AN ACRE+ OF LAND THIS SUMMER LOTS AND LOTS OF JUMPS AND HILLS WHICH YOU KNOW I NEED SOME HELP DOIN THAT TOO.. SO COME ON
where you at in cali????? i have a few friends and family that would love to help..........thats if you are in socal (inland empire area) rancho cucamonga to be specific.

Ahhh dude I'm in the san fransico bay area, Petaluma Ca that wouyld be a long drive to come up here. Rancho Cucamonga Ive been there before cuz of my job setting up machinery lines

fellas, not to be a downer, but please check the dates on these old posts...these guys may not even have a truck anymore...LOL:nutshot:

yea I saw the date, but you never know...it was only last year :) ...i've been in this forum for much longer than that.

Killa, where's canoga park?

still here just got lots to do family and all but found fellow savage basher here in Petaluma CA, where the fields smell like $&!# and the grass is never green in the summer.

i drive around at KZ speedway in sun valley, and at balboa lake next to bermingham high in van nuys i buy alot of my rc stuff at martys hobbies out there in simi :Xjeep:

Your about 45-50 miles away, ain't no thang! come on up the North Bay! Sagagecre is a bash bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
well cougar390 now there is three of us in the north bay. Does Berkely have any place to run? if you take I580 north to 101 north continue for about 20 miles and take the hwy 37 exit toward Vallejo, just as you go over that on ramp over pass you'll see a dirt bike area below take the next exit and loop around to the place lots of area to bash/race. we should meet somtime when we all have a chance.

Latest posts

Members online

Back