busted bodies post them

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goodesta

post pics of the cracked junked thrashed jumped w/e body the wrecked 1s. who has the most bashed body
my rear end is being held on by zip ties it riped off yesterday lol. the body post hole theres only 3
MINE:

Last edited by a moderator:
my old body had no tailgate section and the roof wac cracked at the windshield i will get some pics if i can find it

I will get some pics of mine later.

I don't have the rear tailgate and the bed is about to tear off also.

I'm in lol

Well no problem for me here lol Dave
My original body that has been repaired more than once
63k7knl.jpg

And my new lol 2nd body that also has had some repairs
6hcm4uw.jpg

:whipit:

I'm not a pro by no means but maybe it cracked like that because of the rods u put inside, they would have taken some of the flex away from the body making it split wereever it could i.e. corners etc. but in any event it shows your getting alot of fun out of your truck lol

Actually the rod is very flexable that is why I used it. Also it is mounted with shoo goo to help with the flexibility.

oh ok!! i thought they were really stiff rods!! anyway enough about stiff rods............... lmao actually thats a really cool idea cuz these bodies do seem a bit flimsy at times!!

is a rc body made to look good on to be beat up? and does any1 here baby there car body?
i hope no1 does lol

Made to look good for a second. when it gets there and then rips off for the first time. thats it. I take pride in painting them then enjoy beating the pee outa them so I can paint another. As far as babyin I don't baby nothing beat everything I own hard.

I'm guilty of babying my sav x well i did at first cuz i didnt have a clue how to fix it if i broke it!! lol now every curb, ramp or whatever is fair game!! in fact last week i launched it off a curb and managed to "wedge" it under a car in the parking lot! lmao man it was stuck!! so I'm bodyless at the moment but other then a few scrapes and stuff on the roll bar the body was all i wrecked!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guilty of babying my sav x well i did at first cuz i didnt have a clue how to fix it if i broke it!! lol now every curb, ramp or whatever is fair game!! in fact last week i launched it off a curb and managed to "wedge" it under a car in the parking lot! lmao man it was stuck!! so I'm bodyless at the moment but other then a few scrapes and stuff on the roll bar the body was all i wrecked!!

Well quit it already its a SAVAGE! It wants to be abused HARD.

Members online

No members online now.
Back