Bulkhead conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justinsavage

Hi guys I have been wondering what I would need to convert a savage s25 bulkheads to the savage x bulkheads. Lately I have had to tear apart my bulkheads to get to the diffs several times and it is taking alot of my bashing time up. I'm sick of it. If there is already a thread out there point me to it if not i would like to know the parts i will need.

Last edited by a moderator:
larsen pretty much covered it...the only other thing worth mentioning would be to make sure that when buying the bulk/diff case that it comes with the hexagonal shaft that runs between the tvps (inside the bulk)...they are different than the older 25 style, and some of the ebay chop shops sell them seperately...check with an eBay store called NitroNutzz...

here's a link to his eBay webstore:

http://stores.ebay.com/NITRONUTZZ

he has great prices and fast shipping...I believe he used to give a discount to HPISF members, but I don't recall exactly...one of our moderators (Crash) had the details on that...

well, I'm not positive, but the round one from the 25 may work in the newer bulks, but it sure is a nice feature, as it helps keep the shaft from spinning when screwing the first screw in...

Well guys The conversion is going to be on hold for awhile. I tore up the Diff cups when i was running it last. I had the bevel gear upgrade in but the plastic diff cups didnt last for 10 minutes.

Latest posts

Members online

Back