Buku

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trixter

DIRTY DIGGERS RACING
I'm curiose, How many people on this site has and runs the Buku exhaust system? What is your opinion on on it?

I do not accually own a BUKU pipe but I have seen them perform they are awesome. I am hoping to get one real soon!!!:motorcycle:

talk to megabyteme he's running the buku and said it was insane how much more power there was to be gained and the fact that u can tune it for any application means its like having several pipes all in one!!!!

that sounds like a good pipe, I have been hearing alot about this pipe and all good, think I will be getting this for my self,

Man you cant beat it.I think its the best upgrade you can buy adds power to any motor.I'm going to post pix real soon. sick power!

OK guys I wish everyone would stop talking about this pipe!!!

Its making me want one so bad yet I am too broke to get one right now......hmmm christmas!!!

sorry hpi_savage25............ lol maybe there will be one in your stocking this year lol!!!!

ya never know i guess,as your mom sounds pretty cool about your hobbies and stuff!!!!

anyway back on topic,, geesh I'm bad for getting sidetracked lmao the buku sounds amazing and if you go to the site theres awsome animations about how the pipe works but i just haven't made up my mind if i need a tunable pipe or not!!! so for now i settled on a cheaper one piece exhaust system from rd lodgics and will see how much difference there is between it and the hpi ribbed pipe!!! but the more i hear about the buku the more i want to try it! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ihave one of these I haven't had a chance to install yet.

As for gumming up they can easly be cleaned and there is a section in the manual that goes into cleaning them, I think that wont be a problem if you keep them cleen.

To me it seem like, unless you know someone with the same motor as you and they have a pipe fr it that works great for them that is the only time you really know what your getting, all else is a crap shoot.

I have seen so many questions about which pipe to get for what motor and no one really has a good answer, or at best I see get this if you want torque, get that if you want top end, and still you cant bee sure because of how different each motor is even when they are the same model.

the buku is really the only pipe that you can b fairly sure about an matter what mill you have. I had been looking and reading about pipes sine I fist got my RTR and till I saw the buku I had no idea which one to get.

The only con's I can see for the Buku are its price, which really snt bad because it is many pipes in one and it is the first pipe like this, like anything so new unforseen problems can come up, only time will tell.

this is the way I look at it anyway.

Latest posts

Members online

Back