Buku Pipe to give away...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotoPsycho

Ahahahaha! But seriously folks, It wasn't even fully tuned yet.

The power gains from a Buku pipe are INSANE!!!

This was from a dead stop on concrete... nothing more - I still don't believe it.

IMO, for the money, there is no better power mod.

For your viewing pleasure; One twisted off axle, and the shock shaft it tried to go through.

14023302388.jpg

14023302381.jpg

14023302376.jpg

14023302363.jpg

NICE man, That looks serious. I'm probably gonna go with a ribbed pipe, I bash so much; and a bigger and badder sound would be cool. :)

Very nice however my friend. CARNAGE!

Ah na na na... OFT Racing's Research and Development center DOES NOT share our secrets - unless you have CASH! ALOTTA cash!

Let's just say it's a fuel/air delivery experiment.... that seems to be working out VERY well.

Love the buku .. AOD .. ribbed pipes SUCK !!!!!

what motor r u runing ?

I know, I've heard. I don't really need the performance, and I can get one for about 25 bucks at the lhs. I just want a louder sound, and I gotta say, the ribbed might be lame but it sure does sound good. I'd love a buku, but I don't have 100 cranks to toss at one now, and probably not any time too soon. :)

Will the ribbed cause power loss?

I know, I've heard. I don't really need the performance, and I can get one for about 25 bucks at the lhs. I just want a louder sound, and I gotta say, the ribbed might be lame but it sure does sound good. I'd love a buku, but I don't have 100 cranks to toss at one now, and probably not any time too soon. :)

Will the ribbed cause power loss?

should cause a decent low end gain, with a minimal loss in high end...for the 20$ or whatever it is, its not bad..and they sound raw..

Why arent you using the header that came with the pipe? I put mine on yesterday. Wont get to try it until next week.

Dave told me the HPI 2 piece header is the best to use with his pipe. Also stated this is due to its length. The shortest header you can use is best.

Why would he include a header if its not ideal for his pipe? I'm confused.
Did it not come with a header beffore, but now it does???

Moto answered as I was typing. Thanks Moto that answers it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave told me the HPI 2 piece header is the best to use with his pipe. Also stated this is due to its length. The shortest header you can use is best.

If you look at any of the aftermarket 2 piece (stoopid name!) headers, they are all virtually identical in design and length. HPI, Vantage, Tsais, and a few others have headers that look nearly identical.

Why would he include a header if its not ideal for his pipe? I'm confused.
Did it not come with a header before, but now it does???

Moto answered as I was typing. Thanks Moto that answers it for me.

NP Grump

Latest posts

Members online

Back