Built from Ground Up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WyldOne

Hey all,

I'm not letting much out at this stage, but I'm building a Savage X from scratch. Some goodies have arrived. Enjoy!

dscf2822p.jpg

dscf2821r.jpg

dscf2827s.jpg

Awesome to see another build. Hope you keep this thread up and running. Can use the shout and link back to this thread if you like. Like Mickey said hope to see more pics.

Truck is slowly coming along! I couldn't make my choice on side plates, so I bought two different types. I'm after the lightest and clearly the HPI LCG Carbon Graphite??? Side Plates are the winner here. They are both 3mm thick. I may keep the Xtremerc Racing LCG Carbon Fiber Side Plates as spares or sell them off.

dscf2846a.jpg

Xtremerc Racing LCG Carbon Fiber Side Plates - 119gm

dscf2847x.jpg

HPI LCG Carbon Graphite??? Side Plates - 94gm

dscf2844o.jpg

dscf2836f.jpg

dscf2849w.jpg

Another bag of goodies!

Anyone have any suggestions?

Nice wyld if you are using carbon chassis plates be sure to ca glue around the edges of them so they don't splinter on you. Also helps with the apperance as it gives the edges a finished look.

Nice wyld if you are using carbon chassis plates be sure to ca glue around the edges of them so they don't splinter on you. Also helps with the apperance as it gives the edges a finished look.

Thanks mate! I would of never thought of that.

Got some more bits and pieces. Getting there!

dscf2869p.jpg

dscf2867l.jpg

dscf2870d.jpg

dscf2872g.jpg

Damn, removed the images on my imageshack account without realizing it deletes them off forums.

Recommendation on what diffs to install?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back