Broke Savy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably wouldn't hurt. Thinking I have to stack the gaskets. When I had the JP3 on the picco.26 on the revo, I had to stack the gaskets to make it work.

Ive never heard of anyone doing that here. But let us know if it works for ya.

Ive never heard of anyone doing that here. But let us know if it works for ya.

Well it worked fine when I had it on the revo and from what I understand that is what alot of guys with the revo and a picco .26 do with the big block pipes.

Header spring is fine. The problem is that the header just doesn't fit snug on the coupler. Before I even put the spring on I am able to wiggle it side to side meaning there is a gap. So no matter how tight the spring holds there is still a gap on the sides.

OK fellas, next question. I now have another rear center dog bone on the way, thanks to Pope. Now after looking the savy over, what is the easiest way to install the new dog bone with as little dissasembly as possible?

Well, its actually pretty easy. Remove the two screws at the TVP high my the bulkhead, and two at the TVP near the bottom skid. Then pry open the TVP's apart (gently!) and the rear assembly will drop out. You may have to loosen the screws for the motor plate to get some more wiggle room :)

Bob

Probably should've done this sooner. Just wanted to thank you all for all you suggestions and help, and offers to send me the part that I needed. Got my taxes back so I ordered a few things. Anyway, just wanted to thank everybody! Pope, you have a pm!

Latest posts

Members online

Back