Bringing in the new Baja right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dvinesquirrel

i bit the bullet and bought one finally. i went with the regular ol'Baja kinda wish i had gotten the SS but oh well.

this thing is pretty awesome. i can tell i need to fine tune the carb a little it seems kinda slow on the take off. but i believe a pipe and proper adjustment will fix this.

drove it for the first time during lunch at work today and before i could get a quarter tank in i flipped her over and ripped the receiver antenna off.
Got home and installed the Futaba from my Savage and out i went. by the time i hit half tank i had flipped it again.....unintentionally o course. this time i impaled the spark plug through the guard shattering it and ripping the cap. how that for a first day.

Untitled1400m06s.jpg

Untitled1400m13s.jpg

Untitled1500m00s.jpg

Untitled1500m03s.jpg

i crunched a spark plug or two on my baja a taller spark plug gaurd or a better roll cage will stop all that...

i just ended up getting the GH guard. nothing fancy. i'm brutal with this thing. i already snapped my front a-arms got a set of rpms on the way and got a worx front bumper

yeah i have it sitting on my work bench/ kitchen table. i'm going to put it on once i get my rpm arms and dye them.

i'm debating trying to deannodize then annodize all the purple to blue. seems easy enough to do i guess

I just some how think that the worx bumper is the only true functional bumper available for the baja. Others bend or dig into the ground on a front end dive. At least by the looks it should help deflect the front end back up and the rear back down.

Members online

No members online now.
Back