Bringing in the new Baja right

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dvinesquirrel

i bit the bullet and bought one finally. i went with the regular ol'Baja kinda wish i had gotten the SS but oh well.

this thing is pretty awesome. i can tell i need to fine tune the carb a little it seems kinda slow on the take off. but i believe a pipe and proper adjustment will fix this.

drove it for the first time during lunch at work today and before i could get a quarter tank in i flipped her over and ripped the receiver antenna off.
Got home and installed the Futaba from my Savage and out i went. by the time i hit half tank i had flipped it again.....unintentionally o course. this time i impaled the spark plug through the guard shattering it and ripping the cap. how that for a first day.

Untitled1400m06s.jpg

Untitled1400m13s.jpg

Untitled1500m00s.jpg

Untitled1500m03s.jpg

i crunched a spark plug or two on my baja a taller spark plug gaurd or a better roll cage will stop all that...

i just ended up getting the GH guard. nothing fancy. i'm brutal with this thing. i already snapped my front a-arms got a set of rpms on the way and got a worx front bumper

yeah i have it sitting on my work bench/ kitchen table. i'm going to put it on once i get my rpm arms and dye them.

i'm debating trying to deannodize then annodize all the purple to blue. seems easy enough to do i guess

I just some how think that the worx bumper is the only true functional bumper available for the baja. Others bend or dig into the ground on a front end dive. At least by the looks it should help deflect the front end back up and the rear back down.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back