Bondhus Hex Driver Set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frddyj

Bondhus 8 Balldriver« and Hex T-handles with Stand, sizes 2-10mm

Price at Amazon.com $26.06 + shipping http://www.amazon.com/Bondhus-13189-Balldriver%C2%AB-T-handles-2-10mm/dp/B00012Y38M/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1244572498&sr=8-9

I've heard savage owners ask time & time again about a good set of hex drivers for their savage. I own a set of sport werks hexes (1.5, 2, 2.5 & 3mm) which work ok for hobby-grade tools. After a couple months, i rounded the tips.

i bought this set of Bondhus tools and while they are quality tools with an excellent warranty, the ones you need for your savage are very small and difficult to work with. http://www.amazon.com/Bondhus-10687-Balldriver%C2%AB-Screwdrivers-ProGuard/dp/B0006O4ADI/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1244572498&sr=8-16

I've seen Bank using his Craftsman T-handles several times and he is happy with them for a number of reasons. After searching around, i found this Bondhus set 2-10mm and includes the 2, 2.5, & 3mm that you will use for your savage.

They are quality tools made from hard steel & come with a lifetime warranty. the handles are large enough to fit well in your hand so you can get got leverage to loosen & tighten. Hex shafts are long enough to reach into spots you need to get at.

Price- 10 As-far-as tools go, cant beat an 8-wrench set with this guarantee for the price $26.00 + shipping
Quality -10 Very well made, ergonomic design, comfortable and strong.
Fit & Finish - 10 Nice design & handle is extremely well made.

Overall Value - 10

Last edited by a moderator:
ya I'm using the craftsman t-handles as well and love them.. especially for those "stubborn" bolts lol

I saw these somewhere, cant remember where but thought they looked very good for the price, might have to order me a set to replace my L shape hex keys and so i don't have to keep using my MTB multi-tool lol

Nice1 Frddyj.

Nice find there frddy, I will have to put these on my list of things to get..:evilrocker:

Latest posts

Members online

Back