Body shells for XL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akiran

I have finally destroyed the body on my XL, I have seen them on ebay but I was wondering what different body shells are available for the XL.

i think for an XL the associated MGT aftermarket bodies would work out pretty good. proline has some nice bodies for the mgt.

I have finally destroyed the body on my XL, I have seen them on ebay but I was wondering what different body shells are available for the XL.

turn the xl body upside-down & measure it, then you can go to towerhobbies & browse body shells & see what you like & what fits. they list the dimensions of the bodies in the item description :peace:

There are actually quite a few that will fit. Go on prolineracing.com and any bodies that say LST, LST2, MGT, Genesis will fit the XL.

Here is a link to prolines bodies.
http://www.prolineracing.com/c-11-bodies.aspx

I personally like the boulder holder.

There are a few other companies for bodies, but I like Proline's the best.

I completely agree with shanty here. I would thing the MGT, LST body's would fit nicely. They fit great on my PRC Extended LCG chassis very nicely along with the Extended FLM chassis's.

i just got thru with a parma body for my xl, it is a ford f150,fits great.

I have several bodies that fit the xl, 1/8 grave digger fits very nicely as well does proline 2004 f150 the 70 c10 chevy is a little short for it. The proline boulder holder for revo 3.3 mgt etc. fits nicely too. also have the proline chev silverado fits,with a little trim of front bumper for shocks. Alsothe obvious is the hpi gt gigante in clear and do your own paint.

I have the dodge ram megacab from proline and it fits pretty well.
photo.jpg

check out my thread and you will see i put a Grave Robber body on mine.......the stock XL body is 21 incheslong an this body is 20. if you ook cosely at my pics...you will see that i rounded off the front fenders to match the wheelbase better....and the body is moved forward about an inch. i don't like bodies that are too short....but that came out very well.

Latest posts

Members online

Back