Body Posts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frddyj

Ok, so i finished my flm ext lcg mod & got a pro-line F-650 body. Now I'm looking for some ideas on body posts (I'm still using the stock shock towers at this point) that will sit lower in the rear to make the body level. with the stock posts at the lowest setting in the rear, it isn't very low and makes the body sit higher in the back. Any ideas?:Xfingers: cornfused :dunno:

If you have the room, you can try drilling another set of holes to make the post sit lower in the shock tower. I've done it a couple times and haven't had any problems with it yet.

xtreme, what's up & thanks for the reply. I'm hoping that i insert the photo correctly. If it works out, you can see that the posts are as low as they can go and don't hit the plastic cross-brace on the tower, but rather if you look higher up toward the middle of the tower, the posts spread out to the left & right preventing it from going any lower into the tower.
a5991l.jpg

that mount in the pic is for the SUV bodys... You should have another one like the one up front. Use that one...

You can use the same part as you have in the front. Your kit or RTR should have come with 2 of the ones like you have in the front otherwise finds another kit and purchase it.

EDIT: Banker you beat me to it.

Yep. found it & it will work out great. See, told u i was new at this

Glad to see you got it worked out. I was assuming that you were already using the short body mount and not the tall one. That pic helped out alot even though bank and larsen beat me to it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back