Body for a flux?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SavageBasherxl

I'm converting my xl in to BL. Aafter I purchased the conversion kit I noticed the TVP's are much shorter. So now my brand new xl body doesnt fit.

I'm wodering why HPI says the xl and flux are 1/8 scale when the bodys don't match up?

What body do I need? aside from the factory flux body.

Anyone need a new xl body?

I'm converting my xl in to BL. Aafter I purchased the conversion kit I noticed the TVP's are much shorter. So now my brand new xl body doesnt fit.

I'm wodering why HPI says the xl and flux are 1/8 scale when the bodys don't match up?

What body do I need? aside from the factory flux body.

Anyone need a new xl body?

All savages are 1/8th scale it just different lengths in the TVPs.
Shorter TVPs will wheelie and the longer TVPs will keep the front wheels on the ground (sometimes). It's only 1.5" difference between the XL tvps and the stock tvps. To answer your question the stock savage x, xss or flux body will fit. Other people will chime in and post a few different ones not made by HPI that will work.

measure the distance you need to cover on your car then you can shop on Tower Hobbies as they list the dimension of the bodies.

Yeah i already ordered a ford f-150 body.

I also re drilled the holes so that my xl body will fit as well. so I can use one body to bash and one for the shelf.

Latest posts

Members online

Back