Bodies for x4. 6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

38savage

What aftermarket bodies have people been using and what bodies will fit?

I was about to ask this same question, your thread came up in the search.

My savage has Flm extended TVPs, I'll be following this thread.

I redrilled my reg. X tvps bodies to fit my ext. Lcg film tvps.

I've done the same, but the wheel wells being entirely ahead of the rear wheels always bothered me. Works just fine for bashing though. I guess I should have hoarded a few bodies while there were more available.

Truggy bodies should be the proper wheelbase, they may sit a little too high on chassis though.

I'll have to check out that Raptor body.

When I drilled mine I split the difference to not make the wheel wells look so bad. I wasn't to fond of the hpi raptor body due to it seemed kinda thin and didn't seem to last long. I'm not sure if the proline raptor body is any thicker or not. Thought about trying it next time I do my next body.

I just ordered a russian unbreakable XL body a few weeks ago, Its a ford f-250 LWB long box to be exact,

i hope it shows up sometime soon, so i can do a review. It makes sense to me to by a body once and hope it lasts forever.

If it dose hold up and look good I will be getting another for sure for my extended mad force build.

The only down side i see is you cant see through the windows but that dosent bother me much.

I ran the Hpi 69 Charger body back around 2005-07, it didn't look bad on the extended TVPs. I wish I could source another.

An unbreakable body would be great, look forward to the review.

LST bodies are quite a bit longer. As well as CEN Genesis. I have an LST2 body or two in my closet from many years ago when I had one. Probably wider though as well. Doubt it would come close to fitting on my savage flux hp or my erbe.

Just out of curiousity, I put one of my Lst's beside my Savage to compare wheelbases. I was suprised the Savage was 3/4" longer.
IMG_20180417_002339.jpg

For now i fitted a old emaxx body that i had. Until i decide which body i want. I know this body will suck if i flip over so we will see how it goes20180418_215230.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back