BMX track bashing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must agree with SJ...I'm getting a bit bored (no offense guys!)with the recent trend in the videos on here, where the trucks are just driving back and forth really fast...or the ones where they have one jump set up, and most of the video is them driving around lining the jump up...I LOVE watchin these things catch air...excellent BASH video!!! well done!!

:cheers:

Thanks guys. I cant take credit for the editing, just the driving. My friends Mamba was acting up so the Pede was slow as H-E double hockey sticks.

Awsome vid. Been looking at a Bmx track here but its posted all over NO RC's ALLOWED gotta try when kids R in school or sumptin. Excellent Vid Loved the whoops at the end. Two Thumbs up!!

I guess we have it good here. The RCs are allowed on the track as long as you give the cyclists the right of way and its not a race day. Usualy the kids just stop riding and watch the trucks though. LOL Thanks for the feedback guys. I look forward to making more.

Last edited by a moderator:
how did I miss this , kick butt vudeo, kick butt bashn, kick butt editting!

wow, I'm deleteing my videos! I stink............................nice work bud

I must agree with SJ...I'm getting a bit bored (no offense guys!)with the recent trend in the videos on here, where the trucks are just driving back and forth really fast...or the ones where they have one jump set up, and most of the video is them driving around lining the jump up...I LOVE watchin these things catch air...excellent BASH video!!! well done!!

:cheers:

komo, we don't have to talk down about others to get a complament across. wheres your video bud?

It's actually really hard to get a decent video. Normally all the good stuff happen off film. I really liked that little wheely off the jump with smooth landing onto your wheels. Nice work.

No question here... Oregon IS a Kick *** driver, buds.
Great vid Oregon... and yes,... You are a lucky pup for being so close to a desent BMX track.
I think dudes here would watch a vid of just the track without a truck on it, just to marvel at the coolness of it all.lol
Ooooohh, look ai that bank turn... OOoooh.. and the whoop dee doo's...
Oooohh and the L o n g _ J u m p's ...... Right on, OG

Thanks guys. That has to be one of my favorite spots to bash. There and the gravel pit. That will be where my next video is shot at. I just need to get my buddy with the camera to go with me more often.:buttshaker:

Very nice vid man keep up the good work. I am like most hard to find a good place to bash and even harder to get someone to get vid of it lol. Keep them coming. Great driving

Well I have to chime in here.I agree on sometimes not getting vid of your truck as like i was in this vid .I was playing camera dude and when I ran at track nobody could see all of my awesome driving skills!Speaking of skills Oregonmud is an awesome driver with great car control.Here is another vid of same place different day and friends,enjoy....Dave
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFKdZcobMNI

Thanks for adding that video pine! It was so awsome meeting you and Tom to do some bashing.

Thanks SAVAGESHAUN and NITRONUT. I do my best. It helps when your savage spends most of its life in the air. I hate driving on flat ground.

:FarleyParty: The repairing becomes part of the fun to me.:FarleyParty:

Man Now That Was A Awsome Vid. You Are Lucky To Have That Track To Ride On. Thanks Good Drivin Also A+++

30 seconds into the video I do end up on my roof. LOL Thanks for watching guys!

Latest posts

Members online

Back