BLITZ SC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jam Racing 1

HPISF Supporter
Just scored a Blitz Sc truck off a guy on facebook, going to be building a Drag car out of this one to race locally with some of the guys here, it will fit into national No Prep rules...

I will have pics up as it gets here and of my progress.....

Everyone else is using a Traxxas Slash to build their rigs but you all know me I like to ride a different horse and the Blitz fits my ideas pretty well, it is already a LCG chassis and 2wd with a few hopups already on it so let the FUN Begin......

this is what I will be starting with....

BLITZ 1.jpg BLITZ 2.jpg BLITZ 3.jpg BLITZ 4.jpg BLITZ 5.jpg BLITZ 6.jpg

Attachments

• BLITZ 7.jpg
    BLITZ 7.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 0
  • BLITZ 8.jpg
    BLITZ 8.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 0
Nice score Jam. Wish I knew you were lookin. Been thinkin about gettin rid of my Blitz ESE. No more tracks anywhere close to me and I never even had a chance to race it.

Oh dang, ah well this one was a DEAL I paid the guy 55 bux including shipping from Texas to Cali, I just couldn't pass it up, I have been watching some Traxxas stuff of the slash variety but I just was not feeling that setup.... I do like to be different from those also ran type guys who just have to follow the group... Outta make an interesting car to whip some traxxas booty with :)

I'm glad no one runs drag near me or I would have to have one lol with running the traxxas slash they run bandit control arms, what's the HPI's equivalent to the bandit?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back