BLITZ SC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jam Racing 1

HPISF Supporter
Just scored a Blitz Sc truck off a guy on facebook, going to be building a Drag car out of this one to race locally with some of the guys here, it will fit into national No Prep rules...

I will have pics up as it gets here and of my progress.....

Everyone else is using a Traxxas Slash to build their rigs but you all know me I like to ride a different horse and the Blitz fits my ideas pretty well, it is already a LCG chassis and 2wd with a few hopups already on it so let the FUN Begin......

this is what I will be starting with....

BLITZ 1.jpg BLITZ 2.jpg BLITZ 3.jpg BLITZ 4.jpg BLITZ 5.jpg BLITZ 6.jpg

Attachments

• BLITZ 7.jpg
    BLITZ 7.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 0
  • BLITZ 8.jpg
    BLITZ 8.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 0
Nice score Jam. Wish I knew you were lookin. Been thinkin about gettin rid of my Blitz ESE. No more tracks anywhere close to me and I never even had a chance to race it.

Oh dang, ah well this one was a DEAL I paid the guy 55 bux including shipping from Texas to Cali, I just couldn't pass it up, I have been watching some Traxxas stuff of the slash variety but I just was not feeling that setup.... I do like to be different from those also ran type guys who just have to follow the group... Outta make an interesting car to whip some traxxas booty with :)

I'm glad no one runs drag near me or I would have to have one lol with running the traxxas slash they run bandit control arms, what's the HPI's equivalent to the bandit?

Latest posts

Members online

Back