Blitz Must Have Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryugaiden05

I am in the process of ordering my Blitz in the next few days. I was wondering what essential extra parts should I look into picking up when I place the order. I am going to order a Hitec 645 servo to replace the stock steering servo since I have read that is a problem area. I am planning on keeping the truck stock for now, and later upgrade to the CC Sidewinder kit. I am going to get a 83T gear so I can pick up a little bit of speed. Are there any other small parts that I should try to pick up early?

Ours are stock for now, no problems witht he steering servo that I've noticed. Just thought I would throw that out there. They are really fun, not the fastest things around but they are pretty zippy even with 7.2V NiMH. You'll want more speed but other than that they don't really need much IMO. They handle and jump great in stock form. Get the biggest capacity battery you can afford for sure. I'm used to nitro (refuel and go again LOL) so I don't care for the short run times, but we are only using 3000mah batts for now also.

upgrade the steering servo 88 comes stock on it and 83tooth comes with it with spare hubs and rear blocks and allan wrenches
they take a beating and keep going

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be running 4600mah packs in it when it comes. I think I might pick up the JConcepts chassis over tray to help keep everything clean as much as possible. Well it sounds like I do not need to pick up too much, might place the order soon.

Sounds cool Larsen, may look into that in the future. Definitely was thinking about the o-rings. What diff oil is everyone running, If I am going to replace the rings might as well do it all.

Latest posts

Members online

Back