Black Magic II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickey

just me
ok i hate wording threads so here goes.

This build all started with a Private Message that i was glad i read right away, i ended up scoring Hypnotiqs black anodized flm ext lcg chassis plates. During the clean up and rebuild i added a few more upgrades to go with my new tvps such as GH skid plate braces, steering uprights and servo horn. i deanodized all the purple aluminum parts on the truck (except for the servo saver ). I figured it was time to do the steering bearing upgrade as well. I also added a Hotbodies D8T fuel tank. My truck also has some custom made parts such as the rsc upper control arm cross brace and wing mount. Well enough of the boring stuff on to the pics.

savagefrontend002.jpg

savagefrontend001.jpg

assorted05025.jpg

misalanious013.jpg

misalanious014.jpg

misalanious016.jpg

misalanious017.jpg

misalanious018.jpg

misalanious020.jpg

misalanious021.jpg

if you have any questions on anything you see on the truck feel free to ask. thanks for looking.

i still have to deanodize the green cooling head on the axial, and the blue from the aluminum servo horn for the throttle / brake servo.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice

That thing is looking sick dude. When I de-anodized the purple off of my parts I used a product called "Greased Lightning" what do you use?

looks killer mickey! should handle some serious bashing for you in the spring.

Look's really good Mick!!!!! Great job.

there was a guy who sold flm ano blk. Since went out business. I still have engine plate and servo mounts new that are ano blk. The color looks better in person vs a pic, so I'm sure your truck is quite nice. Nice work by the way.

ran this truck for the first time today and well it went great for 4 tanks of fuel. untill the motor locked up on me. the upper rsc brace is definatly the way to go for a cheap handleing upgrade

Latest posts

Members online

Back