big bore shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puckamahow racing

the book hello all was curios to see how many people r using hpi big bore shocks and what weight of shock oil to put in them,ty

when mine come in i will let u know ,i am going to use 30wt or 40 wt don't know yet

I'm going with 30 wt myself as on hpi's website they recommend from 10 to 30 wt for the big bores and SMF states on there website they will be in on wednesday so i cant wait lol

big bore

I'm in northern Alberta Canada got mine today at lhs $80.00 with 10 % off,decided to use 20 weight to start they come with 4 sizes of pistons so option are plenty will put em on try em out and let you all know my two cents ty for the replys

I'm in northern Alberta Canada got mine today at lhs $80.00 with 10 % off,decided to use 20 weight to start they come with 4 sizes of pistons so option are plenty will put em on try em out and let you all know my two cents ty for the replys

O RLY?

:beforeme: :beforeme: :beforeme: I think you're the first then...Guess you need to let US know! =)

these new big bore shocks are awsome totally changes the handling on the truck no more flipping while turning sharp nice riding over the bumps giving better control 20 weight seems a little light though thinking of switching up to 30 weight.definatly a must have for any savage owner worth the $80:motorcycle:

these new big bore shocks are awsome totally changes the handling on the truck no more flipping while turning sharp nice riding over the bumps giving better control 20 weight seems a little light though thinking of switching up to 30 weight.definatly a must have for any savage owner worth the $80:motorcycle:

That's what we've been hoping to hear puckamahow! Thanks for giving all of us the feedback. :resp:

Can you please shoot us some pictures of it. I have seen them but only on the HPI site and copys of there pictures. I want some personal pictures. I agree with Judge i'm glad to hear they are good and work great.

got some pics up in my project thread if anyone wants to see them mounted, I'm also gonna write a review on them if that helps(dibs)

Latest posts

Members online

Back