Big bore shock pistons?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theyre pretty much the same with the exception that the 16t means that the hole is 'tapered' and some racers will mount the taper hole in a certain direction to "tune" their shocks.

IMO for bashing it would be extremely difficult to tell the difference.

hpisfgreen

what kind of truck do you have? if you post some pics I can give you a good starting point. You may need to buy diffrent springs though depending though.

Me and my son each have x 4.6. I just got some Hellfire shafts thanks to Frddyj. We mainly just fart around and jump alot at a private motocross track. I'm thinking i might go with what Frddyj has (30wt/14t) but i don't know if it might be to stiff for the small stuff. I have all different oil weights.

Stock x go 30wt w/ 1.6 piston. that will be just as soft compression wise as the 1.4t but wont have the restance on the decompression side. If you use the tapered one make sure the larger side faces up for your set up.

Frddyj has (30wt/14t) but i don't know if it might be to stiff for the small stuff.

watch how my truck lands at :18 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zWzTZju1os

that vid is with a full 250cc fuel tank, you will notice that the front of the truck comes down very quickly.

just ordered the Hotbodies D8 tank (150cc) and will relocate my hump pack off of the front shock tower for better flight, lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Back