Best Tuned Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm, well i would want a bight of both. Performance and loud. But i don't want crap performance. So i'm thinking i wold stick with the ribbed pipe, i was just wondering if the purple one was the same as the silver one. I'm guessing they are.

the RD pipe does have crap performance and that is because it is just a pipe nothing is inside of it to give you performance and they are just basically for show. and i think that the colour doesnt matter they are the same in performance and stuff. hope this helps and i now its probly not worded very good either.

What engine do you have and how much do you want to spend?

I Have The Hpi Ribbed On Mine Seems Pretty Good! But Some People Say Its To Loud! AND THERE IS ALOT BETTER ONES OUT THERE I KNOW! LOL I'VE HEARD GREAT THINGS ABOUT TSAIS PIPES! I HAVE THE C5 HURRICANE DUAL EXHAUST ON THE WAY WE'LL SEE HOW THAT WORKS! WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT I THINK WHEN I GET IT! NOT THAT MY 2 CENTS MEANS MUCH LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the ribbed tuned pipe now and i think it's great. and if you think it's too loud then tough luck cause the fact of the matter is that these things are loud anyway, want quiet, i say get an electric.

Until you ugrade to a bigger mill, I would suggest that you wait on the pipe. What pipe are you running now? We are talking about a 21, right?

Members online

No members online now.
Back