Best tool in my tool box....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

the top one gets used the most (Iam lost w/o this )

31e16df0.jpg

A really nice set of hemostates will last forever

I had a set along time ago and never found them, There definately real handy, S.J. I guess Harbor Frieght has some cost efective ones, I bet.

lol the tool I use most is my........screwdriver and my t-handles.

Hmmm Favorite Tool Eh? My Brother!!! He's A Real "tool" Ha Ha No Just Kidding Well I Would Have To Say My Credit Cards And The Computer Which Both Combine In Helping Me Buy Parts For My X So There Very Important! Lol AND I'm SURE MASTERCARD LOVES ME SINCE I GOT INTO RC!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't consider a PC and a CC a tool. lol. More of an advantage over a teenager like me! lol. I get to use the parents CC's...so it doesn't matter to me. :)

I Guess Your Right Hpi Savage 25 There Not Really Tools I Guess But Its Cool That Your Parents Help U With Your Hobby! Do They Wanna Adopt Any More Kids? Ha Ha WELL A REALLY BIG KID ANYWAY? LOL SO I WILL REPLY DIFFERENTLY, I GUESS THE TOOLS I USE MOST ARE MY HEX WRENCH'S I GUESS AND IF THAT don't WORK VISE GRIPS AND A HAMMER! HA HA

Last edited by a moderator:
lol the only way they help is by letting me use the CC but I get to pay for it when it arrives.......ya I use my needle nose a lot also and my 23mm socket.

My dad helps me when I am racing sometimes, I get him to tune the motor while I am getting it warmed up and i tell him to either richen or lean it out and make adjustments to the shocks if needed.

Thats Cool! When My Son Is Old Enough I Can See Me Out There Helping Him With His Truck To! I'm Hoping Its Going To Become A Sorta "family" Thing, Going Out Bashing!

I am thinking of turning my truck back into a basher, but then again I cant even drive it to the driveway and back without it breaking..............

i think my best tool is my glow starter as thats what fires the beast up!!!!!!!!!!
4x4

I always thought that I was "different" for using a doctors tool for working on my car but it seems that we all are doctors (rc adicts) and all have pacients (our rigs) LOL

... for me it must be my Gerber Pro Scout multi-tool. This thing does everything, is very compact and ultra-tough. It comes with a nice pouch, makes it easy to carry it around everywhere. I use the pliers all the time when wrenching on my Savage, be it for holding stuff in place, bending linkages, inserting or removing hinge pins, etc. Plus all the tools, not just the blades, lock in place so when you use them you know they won't fold back suddenly. You can also put any jigsaw blade in there, as you can see in the pics I put a wood cutting blade in mine. There's even a small pair of Fiskars scissors which works surprisingly well. I often use those when cutting paper stripes to test my gear mesh. All-in-all, very very nice tool. I use it about 20x more than I thought I would when I originally purchased it.

...and it has a beer opener :)

gerber01.jpg

gerber02.jpg

gerber03.jpg

A guy who was fired from helping me remodel my basement stole my complete set of Husky hand tools.

And, that was the inexpensive part.

:(

Latest posts

Members online

Back