best place to order Hudy wrenches????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregW

I'm not funded right now to jump in for a whole set....but I'd like to order a wrench or two with every RC order/purchase over the next several orders for parts, etc.

I'd like to go with something like the Hudy wrenches. They appear to be good lasting quality that we'll have for many years.

The profiTool price is better for me than the knurled price....but I'm having trouble finding places that carry them.

Any suggestions???

Are the O'Donnell tools as good????

Have a look on ebay.

searches on Ebay are all but fruitless....get some copy brand from Hong Kong instead...they may be just fine....but customer service & shipping costs are concerns.

I think the profiTOOLs are perfect fits for us. Years of service...same tool heads but at a discounted rate off their their Professional series.

The eds are probably just as good. I have the profitools, my friend has the eds tools. Best place to get the Profitools is probably Amainhobbies.com. I'd recommend getting the 8 tool pack of knurled handles to start with though or the pack of eds tools, just requires some saving. I got mine from the LHS.

I couldn't delay any longer....I went by my lhs....he carries Dynamite. I got him a few of the knurled models.

Store owner said he'd not recieved and complaints from anyone about them.

I bought a set of the LOSI hex wrenches. They come in a metric set of 4. 1.5, 2, 2.5, & 3.

They are NICE.... I recommend them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back