Best Nitro Fuel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rsxnick02

Just got the HPI Savage 5.9

just wana no whats a good gas to run threw it.
have traxxas fuel but don't wana run it threw it .
i was thinking the Byrons Racing Fuel.

any Options 20%

Byrons is Good also good is Sidewinder basher blend... also good is Odonnel fuel..... I been using sidewinder basher blend 20% for a long time and never seem to have fuel problems.....

If you can easily get your hands on Byrons fuel, I highly suggest runnin that. That's all I run now. My truck sat for almost 1 1/2 yrs before I was able to run it due to workin out of town and doin a full tear down and rebuild. Once I finished the rebuild and was able to run, the motor fired right up after installing a new glow plug. I never used after run oil either. Now, it's been almost 2 yrs since the last time I ran the truck and I'm sure it'll fire right up after installing a new plug.

My only problem is that I have to order Byrons fuel from Amain hobbies online and it's expenaive to have it shipped. The price per case (4 gals) is only $110, but the shippin is like $50-60.

Byrons 30% is what i have always ran besides sidewinder 1 time
S5030920.jpg

Last edited:
Traxxas fuel works great in traxxas 3.3 motors. Ive never had any luck with it in anything else.

does anyone use tornado fuel? i use tornado 20% here in India, its all i get here? any suggestions if thats better or worst than others

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back