Best exhaut for K5.9????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stellerrc

lots of my customers are asking me this question about twice a day lately so I'm looking for any and all input!! Thanks Scotty!!

ya i've seen alot of people ask that same question here so I'm curious to hear some input on this!!

Ok where is everybody's input COME ON lets have it guys!! I need this answered.

idk, seems like most with a K5.9 dump it for another mill. but 1 of my bud's runs a dynamite 086 & likes it.

Thanks frrdyj!! MORE INPUT PLEASE!!

ofna 086 & dynimite 086 seem to be the pipe of choice.
I've ran the ofna 086 on my xl and its a vast improvement over the stocker, but its price is a little steep and imo not a good fit on a truck without moding.
a select few are running the cen genesis stock pipe. I was able to give the cen pipe a run today, and i was very pleased.
its a better fit, and built extremly well.
the cen pipe allowed me to lean out more . without over heating
which is a big issue with the 5.9.
my top end was also improved, due to better fuel delivery.
for $20 shipped on ebay
I'll stick with the cen pipe. peace

Thanks Geronimo!! Any and all input is being considered!! Thanks again!! PEACE!

some ppl used the cen gst 7.7 pipe

sincei ts a bigger engine and close the the 5.9 mill, it gives a good performance

you can see it on youtube :)

also dave from buku told me he can arrange a cone for the 5.9 if i needed 1

so here is 2 choices, tick what ever suits you :)

Biggest problem is, there is no one pipe built for a .36
Hpi dropped the ball on the 5.9, stuck a off the shelf pipe on it and called it a day, figured its a rtr mill and most would swap it out anyway.
BTW, there is a member here, if i'm not mistaken ,thats running a custom built marine pipe you may want to check into that also. but than again if your running a store your probly looking for a pipe with little to no mod needed. peace

I would think the 086 pipe would wake it up a little as the 5.9 is more of a low end grunter motor. This pipe would pep up the top end some more. Otherwise the HPI polished pipe may be a good option for it. The Buku would be decent as well. Otherwise like Din said I have heard a few places now that the CEN GST pipe is a match.

Like someone said seems as everyone is dumping the mill and going a different direction as its not all that it's cracked up to be.

great, i knew i saw the write up, just could not seem to find it. or the member behind it.
there yea go, man says its great. just takes a little elbow grease. peace...BTW thats a great how to. always looking for more options.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back