Best Exhaust/Tuned pipe for Savage 25(The truck after the Savage SS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonday1314

I want to know what is the best exhaust/Tuned pipe for the Savage 25. Budget doesn't matter. I really like the looks of the rear exhaust/tuned pipe instead of the side. But if the rear exhaust/tuned pipe is not as good as the side exhaust/tuned pipe. I rather go for the side then. I just want something that has the great performance, loud sound, and looks is an option. My truck has an s-25 engine w/ roto start (stock for a savage 25). Thanks.

All the rear pipes are Poop... Now as to a 4.1 I have no clue what pipe is best,Sorry

Stay away from all the rear exhausts they're junk. I don't think you can go wrong with the BUKU - I'm running one with a Tsais header - I don't think this combo can be beat.

Yeah I assume rear exhaust are poo. Could you guys give me the Brand, model, and what kind of headers. Thanks.

I looked at the HPI Polished Pipe and the Buku, I seem to like the Buku more, From reviews. Tsais Headers work well with the Buku? and what size Buku would I need for my Savage 25?

I want a Buku. What one do i get, i know they have big blocks and small blocks exhaust. My engine is the s-25. what one would that be? Any good manifold for the buku?

Big block neutral. there are a few one piece headers out there that work for that pipe. I think Tsias makes one, and Vantage also makes one, however I'm just using the factory header with the factory exhaust coupler and have not had any problems.

Members online

No members online now.
Back