Best Basher Wheels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinisterRC

just as the title reads, what are the best basher wheels??

Man o man there are gonna be so many different answers!

I like maximizer truggy beadlocks with 1/2" offset. Also the maximizer x-75 14mm beadlocks with the .75" offset.

Like Jcam said there will be millions of answerers here. I use nothing but 1/2" offset's on anything new I purchase. I like lighter the better I also tend to go to a solid dish wheel. I do run a set of Maximizer 1/2" beadlocks and love them as well.

Thanks for the replies. I want to make my savy as bash-ready as it can be. Any other suggestions? As far as equipment?

I asked about the wheels because I was looking into Axial but read there flimsy? I don t want flimsy!

I do run a set of Maximizer 1/2" beadlocks and love them as well.

I asked about the wheels because I was looking into Axial but read there flimsy? I don t want flimsy!

I run the maximizer 1/2" off beadlocks also. if your lookin for a beadlock, these wheels are tuff stuff! Few peeps who ran 'em told me to stay away from the Axial B.L.'s when i was in the market.

I like 40 series wheels personally. Ive tried just about every rim out there.The Proline Cheyennes are decent, but the chrome will strip. You can get them raw and dye them for a realistic look. I got tired of doing this. From now on it will be dish wheels with 1/2 offset. Light durable, basic is best.

For tires, I like Mulchers for grass, dirt and Big Joes for general bashing. Theyre heavy, but wide and great for any terrain.

Cheyennes are nice, ran them with bow ties, now running commando beadlocks with bow ties and crime fighters. Holding up well so far, but they are an arse to mount...

Got some of those too (bluegroove 241 super wides with badlands) didn't want to coment on them sice I really haven'y bashed them that hard yet!

maximizers look good! One more newb question, whats up with 14mm, 17mm, etc? Do I need to do anything to install the maximizers?? Or will they just bolt up?

maximizers look good! One more newb question, whats up with 14mm, 17mm, etc? Do I need to do anything to install the maximizers?? Or will they just bolt up?

the old sav 25 used the 14mm hex but from savage x on there 17mm wheel hexes

I like 40 series wheels personally. Ive tried just about every rim out there.The Proline Cheyennes are decent, but the chrome will strip. You can get them raw and dye them for a realistic look. I got tired of doing this. From now on it will be dish wheels with 1/2 offset. Light durable, basic is best.

For tires, I like Mulchers for grass, dirt and Big Joes for general bashing. Theyre heavy, but wide and great for any terrain.
Hey grumpy! i'm new to the rc scene,and i have a set of those 40 series cheyeannes on my truck now,your right ,the chrome is strippng off,do you know of a simple and safe way to remove the chrome off these rims so i can dye them? or send me a link to where i can get the raw ones.
mahalo BD808

Members online

No members online now.
Back