benefits of axial .32 over stock x

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carnage79

i just bought my x about a month ago. i sold my revo 3.3 to buy one. i am more than happy with it, but i want to get every bit of speed i can get. what can i expect to get from the axial .32? i want a great engine and tons more speed. i want to keep my wheelies and dramatically increase top end. what is the top speed of the savage x w/ 3 spd tranny? i ran my 3.3 revo up against my friend's x w/ a 3 spd tranny and he kept winning. revo is supposedly 45+ mph. also i was driving my x w/ 3 spd tranny next to a road w/ a 35mph speed zone and i would fly past every car.

Well monster trucks are made for rough terrain more than speed. With a good pipe, a 3 speed, and an Axial .32 I would say it's possible to achieve speeds of 45-50 mph. If your truck is weighted with aluminum forget about though. It does have to be tuned right though. At those speeds your truck will be wobbling and might flip if you steer to sharp.

If u want something w/ top speed and all around power the sts.30 would be a great engine..

The savage is a brasher its hard to make it a REALLY REALLY fast and nimble truck,

ooohh man Iam going to get some flack from that comment

WELCOME to the fourm by the way

If u want something w/ top speed and all around power the sts.30 would be a great engine..

The savage is a brasher its hard to make it a REALLY REALLY fast and nimble truck,

ooohh man Iam going to get some flack from that comment

WELCOME to the fourm by the way

Hop also said if you slam it that will help, didn't think about it but that makes it nimble and speedy.

my friend is running an Axial .28 with a 47/17 3 speed alum shoes. Will flip it in first if not feathering the throttle hits second nail it will pull wheelies and settle down by third it's flying. you need to lower the truck tighten the suspension run road tires go get the max out of it. A savage is really meant for bashing, some like me love the track vs bashing. Man your talking to complete different setups. go to the gallery and look me up and view those pics to get an idea where yoru at and where my truck is. That should help.

I'd say have a great basher and run with that. You have a great truck.

same engine in a revo and a savage and the revo will get higher top speed top end. no competition, the weight advantage is everything

for a top speed screamer, look at the sirio sti .28

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back