bending an rpm a arm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinker2141

Anybody know how to bend rpm plastic without it losing strength.

yeah heat will work for sure but after it cools the spot you heated will become brittle and snap like glass i think... just my thoughts on it lol idk for sure never tried it ... good luck happy bashn..

Nothing spectacular, I was trying to use some extra a arms to fab a wheelie bar that will last,using the basic design of Puckamahows, without adding tension to the skid plate or bumper, instead I just added 2 holes (for screws) to the bulkhead which fixed the need to bend it.

cant post pics for awhile no net at the house ( moving to san diego at the eom) and this pos government computer wont let plug in or insert any "electronic storage device". but I will put some up when I get settled.

I found a work around for the pic thing, can anyone see a better way to mount it and keep the mounting "clean".

with the pics this time.
rc1.jpg
rc3.jpg
rc4.jpg
rc5.jpg

lol i read your post before thisone and didnt reply i thought i was missing something ...the pics! lol now i see what your doing,, i think its clean enough.. and if it does what is supposed to with out falling off you did good... nice fabricating a wheelie bar.. good job.

Thats awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, so far it holds up great and last night iImanged to hold a wheelie for the length of my driveway, which is about 80 yards.

nice job..I'm oppisite though..I'm not into wheelies i try to keep my trucks flat with all 4 whhels down .. even though it still wheelies but i just want more power to the tires and ground ... good job though...nice brain storming and comeing up with a great looking and functional wheelie bar...

thaks for the compliments, I usualy try to keep it on the ground but when ppl are watching that arent into rc its a real eye cather to see the best pull and hold a wheelie, did it at my lhs for some iterested customers and now they drive savages to.

Latest posts

Members online

Back