beginner buggy/truggy???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm lookin for a decent beginner buggy/truggy.... somethin i might be able to pick up off ebay for a decent price.... just lookin for somethin to give me a reason to go to the track.... more to meet ppl than anything else (bashing alone all the time SUX)

any suggestions GREATLY appreciated!!!

try your savy on the track thats what I plan to do even if they laugh at me I'll still try to race
who says only revos can race @#$& that! I wanna race my junk!!

Get a 8ight or 8ight-T 1.0. They can be found very cheap on ebay now that the new 2.0 are out.

I say race the savage. It really don't take that much money to get it track ready and if you read through the race tips on here its practically free! Yeah sure the revos handle better in the corners but i almost always catch them in the straights. Just throw you a set of proline wheels and tires and right away you'll notice a huge difference.

The Losi 8 and 8T are very sweet Buggy's and Truggys. Also a great on is the OFNA CR and CRT. OFNA also has many other models of buggy's that are very inexpensive. I also have a sportwerks Mayhem which is not marketed as a Turmoil and is a very great starter buggy. Has all the adjustments and are found cheap on the Bay.

Latest posts

Members online

Back