Beautiful tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speedster

I am trying to drive my truck in the snow as some of you may know. And when i do that with the stock tires it moves very slowly because it is spinning so much. (max allmost speed 20kmph) Now that is no good so was wondering what i could do for more traction, i don't really know of any paddle tires and was wondering if ther would be any way to put studs on the tires. Then i can rip up the snow:chainkiller:

Here is what I use when I am running in the snow>>>> http://www.pro-lineracing.com/proline.html

1123t.jpg

check ebay for tire chains...no joke...the guy even has a vid of his truck running them...

do you use those on a savage x because that is what i am using and i don't wana modify it to fit them. Will they fit on a stock savage x?

yea check ebay the tire chains r cheep also keep us posted

Well i checked ebay and they have a few diffrent chains(some may be for real cars or snowblowers) and they are all in the US so i won't be getting them. I am thinking about the paddle tires but don't know if they will fit on my stock savage x? Will they?

do a search....there is a write up on the net on how to make the same tire chains for your savage for about 15 bucks.....not hard to do.

I got a thing telling me how to make the chains, i think that i might try to make some myself

Chains are easy to make with chain from a hardware store, a pliers, and a diagonal cutter, and are pretty effective. Check out the "Cold" video at slapmafro.com, we've got chains on a Savage, RC10GT, and HPI NMT.

Paddles work well for snow too, they really throw it around! Seem them in action in our "Deep" video. Yes, Pro-Line's Maxx Paddles will fit your stock Savage X wheels or any other "standard" monster truck wheel.

chains for the tyers they look so cool!! i don't know how well they work but I'm gessing very well!! i might try and make some myself.
good luck and keep us posted
4x4

Heck I think I am going to make chains and drive it down the street at night on the blacktop could make for some coll pics :marks:

they chains look prett cool but all we get here is pourin rain all the time. dobt chains would help me any there!!lol

Hmm I think i may have started a new trend on the HPISF site!! i am gonna try and make those chains this weekend

Latest posts

Members online

Back