***Bay Area Bashers***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moflip78

:DJjam: Anybody here from the Bay Area??? I'm in San Leandro.

LOL...Badboy2, hope you mailed the package today. :buttshake:

Davetens, where do you go racing/bashing? I know there's a Hobby Shop in Millbrae, right by the BART station in El Camino Real...Have you been there before? How is it? Anything good there? :eekred:

I'm only about 4 hours from the bay area. I'm in fresno.

Do you mean All Speed? They closed down. There was a Ace Hobby in San Carlos but they are going out of business. Two years ago the Hobby Town moved across the bay so it's Tower and Ebay for me. I have a big field that I bash in and hope to make some nice jumps this winter but it's not too fun. I'm always looking for somewhere to go and bash.

They closed down? I'm not sure if it's all speed...its a small place. Is the Ace Hobby that's goin out of business, having a big sale??

Yea I was just at Hobby Town the other day, but I also found out about NORCAL HOBBIES in Union City and they have an indoor track for Electric and an outdoor for Nitro On Road. The people there are friendly too, you should check it out one of these days. I just ordered an LRP .28 from them.
They're also building an Off Road track which will be ready in 3 months.

I'm waiting for my LST to arrive man, we should set up a weekend bash soon :D

Norcal Hobbies

Last edited by a moderator:
Ace is having a huge sell out sale! They mostly have buggy stuff. They door did have some Savage and Traxxas stuff but I'm not sure what's left. I will have to check out Norcal.

-DT-

They have both Indoors and out....They don't run Nitro inside...only 1/10 Electric on road and mini's

the first pics on the left side is the on road track outside, there they run 1/8 1/10 scale nitro on road.

just cant wait for the dirt track they're building!

yea if u have the owb for the collari32 with roto..ill buy it

:eyecrazy: Owb? I'm 41 years old and it has the roto start, carb header and pipe. It has scratches on the head but is still in break in. 5 tanks so far. Let me know. My email address lightnin**[email protected] write me there. Thanks!

-DT-
:)

Wow it's been awhile, finished breaking in my LRP 28 a few months ago but I went into hibernation again after losing my clutchbell/bearing...its now fixed and itching to run again.

LST/LRP 28 III

Latest posts

Members online

Back