Battery level indicator light #308 ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbd

Hey guys just bought a battery indicator light # 308 it came with no instructions on wiring it up to a new switch with 3 leads I tried wiring it up cant get it right . Any body know how to or link to instructions . Thanks

I think the red one is the charge jack, the other two are the battery and receiver. So, guessing the led bar connects between switch and receiver, otherwise it will always be on if you go from battery to led bar to switch.

Ok thanks olds.. but I now think I had all wires correct but when I put switch on I can hear the throtle servo kick on but when I try to steer or give it throttle no response . I then tried to bind reciever to transmitter and hold setup button down on reciever led on reciever does not light at all. Is it possible when I had it run away and crash reciever or light led in reciever broke . Is there any way to check reciever ?

Possibly the receiver fried, only way to check is try a known good receiver and see if it responds.....

I'd start by removing the switch/led meter from the equation and plug the receiver pack directly into the receiver, then see what you see. Could be the led meter is faulty or the switch is.

Thanks for reply I took battery level led , hump pack and new switch out and put old 4 cell stock batteries and stock switch in and tried still reciever led will not light. I guess I did fried it. Just ordered new reciever.
Thanks again for replies.

Yep new reciever arrived and I installed it everything works now...binded it to reciever and set failsafe...on the road again. I'll be vashing tommorow
Hiya bud sorry if you don’t mind me asking where did you get the battery indicator from? Thanks

Dan I got this at a local hobby shop in New Jersey but it was his last one. He ordered me another one but that was 4 months ago and it still has not come in.

Latest posts

Members online

Back