Bashing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to add another car to the mix but if you want unbreakable, go the traxxas stampede. The only things we can break on them is bodies and bearings. They don't weigh enough (or go fast enough) to break. As far as savage and revo well I think it really depends (as has been said before) which way up you land and what terrain you are driving in. I think bigworm has pointed out one of the problems with the savage. It is not that the savage is weak but that the A arms are too strong. I have never broken an a arm in my savage. I have launched into a tree (not my fault), hit a man hole hidden in grass at wot and concrete lamp posts. Yet my friends seem to be able to break them landing jumps.

The stampede.. I was thinking of putting a brushless system in one of those things. I think it would haul-A$$. Of course, thats a mod.

Traxxas already did, I'd love to get my hands on one of those with LiPo batteries, 55mph. I think that's right. As for all the joking about the Revo. It was all in good fun. If anyone here where handed a Revo for free, who would say NO. Not me I love RC and all the vehicules. Peace.

you know my losi got ran over by a van. left a 6 foot long gash in the middle of the street. Both my trucks have been ran over lol I have to stay out of the street.Repaired and both run good.

In my case it's usually driver error, bad landing, drifting under a bleachers at full throttle, missing the exit slamming into the leg. Which is cemented to the ground. I had to replacxe most of the left front side, the outer front shock shaft was bent into an s, plus the bulkhead and shock tower. Now how can I blame that on the beast. Peace.

Members online

No members online now.
Back