Bash track build. Ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

Well it's been a blast bashing in lumberton but that I fear is coming to an end so it is time to build a bash spot for us.

I am working on a few possiblities for some land where we can build a bash spot from the ground up. We are talking the most insain stuff you can imagin with free rain to do what ever we want.

I am looking for ideas so if you have any please post them up here.

Once done it will be open to all my hpisf family.

I have so many ideas i cant put my finger on one in particular...lol...I cant explain it, its like my brain instantly goes into overload mode as soon as i try to think of ideas...Oh well I'm sure i will come up with something...lol

I was thinkin is there any way this track could be modular, u know move jumps around add pre fab obsticales. Go from racing track to bash pit in little time!Definantly need a launch ramp!. How bout into foam pit. Launch and land no damage! I really hope this pans out!

I got an idea, how about one of those loops that you have to have enough speed to get around, you know the ones where if your not straight enough, or fast enough, you crash and burn on your lid...lol

Lol time for you to move to jersey my man.

Sending you a pm with my number. Call me and I will let you know all the exciting news. I can't post it up yet till everything is finalized.

Bash spot? Idk maybe dump a billion tons of dirt on the local skate park and spread it around and make more jumps?....skaters who needs em any way! Hahaha

I got an idea, how about one of those loops that you have to have enough speed to get around, you know the ones where if your not straight enough, or fast enough, you crash and burn on your lid...lol

Like this?
Wheely King Monster Jam 15t motor:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back