Bash in San Antonio......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcam54

Heard a nasty rumor Badbird was comeing down to SA sometime in the next few months, we got to put on a warm Lone Star State Bashers welcome for him and who ever tags along with him...maybe some of his Banned RC brothers? We'll set up a time and place when the dates get firmed up and update this thread.

I'm always in to help break someones savage! Bash Hard Or Go Home!

No Sunk. I found a place in Bandera called Mansfeild Park that has 2 either BMX or MotoX type tracks in it. I tried to pull up some info on the park and they show everything but the tracks. Prolly to keep the rift-raft like us out!

Heard a nasty rumor Badbird was comeing down to SA sometime in the next few months, we got to put on a warm Lone Star State Bashers welcome for him and who ever tags along with him...maybe some of his Banned RC brothers? We'll set up a time and place when the dates get firmed up and update this thread.

I'm always in to help break someones savage! Bash Hard Or Go Home!

wow this exploded,well i was informed that the earliest i can plan a trip till june 6th which is the last day of school.if i can work it out then the gp is to head down to SA on friday, goto fiesta texas on sat and bash on sunday or vise versa and leave out on monday....sooooo maybe june 6 and 7 ????????

Cool deal Badbird, just checked my work calender and I'm off that weekend...awsome I love it when a plan comes together!

wow this exploded,well i was informed that the earliest i can plan a trip till june 6th which is the last day of school.if i can work it out then the gp is to head down to SA on friday, goto fiesta texas on sat and bash on sunday or vise versa and leave out on monday....sooooo maybe june 6 and 7 ????????

I just mentioned it one day to John before I forgot and welll......Can't say the man isn't passionate about bashing with friends aye? I'll do my part to make sure we can get access to the park for sure. Here for your veiwing pleasure is what I've dug up this far.

Mansfeild Park

Not sure if we are going... but if we are, since Monday is workday, Saturday might work better because of the long drive... :)

I'm off Wednesdays and Thursdays. Depending on the time, I could still make it. I get off at 145pm.

Latest posts

Members online

Back