Bare with me here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nitronewbe....that is not a good deal. If you want the 1/16th, buy a new one at Tower. Join their club, you will get a good deal for a $10 yearly membership. Like I told you, I can buy that car for $265 RTR....no shipping. So can you. There is no way you can pay $150 for the one you're looking at and get everything you need for another $115 and have it be new. Think about it.

Last edited:
nitronewbe....that is not a good deal. If you want the 1/16th, buy a new one at Tower. Join their club, you will get a goos deal for a $10 yearly membership. Like I told you, I can buy that car for $265 RTR....no shipping. So can you. There is no way you can pay $150 for the one you're looking at and get everything you need for another $115 and have it be new. Think about it.
Your right GREG I couldn't do anything done for 115 bucks!! After I think bout it n read ur guys replies what was I think in!! So I'm taking ur advice n going to get a membership or join the club at Tower!! Thanks for all ur help

Way to go nitronewbe, I'm proud of ya. You'll find Tower hard to beat on Car and trucks or especially any large purchase. The emails they send you with coupons are usually for less than you can get as a member, Always log in and look at YOUR coupon offers as a member. Also, usually somewhere around the end of the month, they'll offer special e bucks, which are redeemable later to spend on whatever you want....FREE. Parts shipping is also cheaper. Use them whenever you can. Also, rcnut is correct about getting the right version. Get the brushless one. Good luck buddy.:)

Thanks for your help and advice I was actually looking at my coupons last night very nice savings!! I will make sure I order the VXL version I for sure want the brushless n not the brushed!! Thanks again for ur help n time!!

Members online

Back