Banks ERCM picco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bankrupter

Just a 4 min rip fest with a colorful ending hits a concrete wall behind the camera no damage...

PICCO .28 DRAG MODDED by, Purenitro (Robin)
FLM EXT LCG
250 OFNA TANK
BATT PACK OUT FRONT ON TOWER
NO SWAY BARS ON IT ATM

18/47 and all 2nd gear 1st is dialed out

***LANGUAGE ADVISORY***
http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j...?action=view&current=piccorunningatschool.flv

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks and sounds good...we need to meet up for a race....you game?

I like the colorfull ending sounds like it was a nasty pop against the wall, glad to hear everything was all good.

BTW....you'll want to pull the shim again...

lol I'm keeping the shim you cant make me...

Rips for sure, lookd great, but i was big time impressed with the way that truck handles it looked glued the ground. very nice.

Rips for sure, lookd great, but i was big time impressed with the way that truck handles it looked glued the ground. very nice.

Thanks lots of chassis tuning to get it like that too. Happy someone has a good eye! Thanks for looking

Not your usual quality vid. Where was Geani? Looks like you were by yourself. (obvious because nobody laughing at you hitting the wall) I know its tuff. Just used to seeing nice panoramic vids from you. Most of the passes were at the camera or off screen. Hard to judge it. This comming from somebody who hasn't done any vids yet, but I'm going to pick at you anyway. lol

Cant wait for mine to get here. Gonna recruit the wife or maybe my 12yr old to vid. They have to be better than me. Probably send the whole dvd to Robin for editing.

Not your usual quality vid. Where was Geani? Looks like you were by yourself. (obvious because nobody laughing at you hitting the wall) I know its tuff. Just used to seeing nice panoramic vids from you. Most of the passes were at the camera or off screen. Hard to judge it. This comming from somebody who hasn't done any vids yet, but I'm going to pick at you anyway. lol

Cant wait for mine to get here. Gonna recruit the wife or maybe my 12yr old to vid. They have to be better than me. Probably send the whole dvd to Robin for editing.

I shot this for Robin he wanted to see it. It was not really for the site but hard not to show it. Like mickey said I didn't even jump it. It flys nice too. Just getting it all to stay together 4 trannys in 7 tanks... I think I got it. NO first gear is the answer lol. don't need it anyways. It spools up as if its in first ... Its ready for finals and looks like I'm not going to be able to go. This thing is dead set for drag style no limit racing. I think I can add a lil first and pull 19/47 with ease. But that is against masters wishes. Its fast and I still want more. The mill has it to give when the shim comes out I may gear up and give it a try.

Nice vid and mill Bank..You have the thing handling like a dream..Hope you are ok( I take it you hit yourself with that beast)...All these vids with these modded picos is making me wanting one more and more everytime I see a vid...

Cant wait for mine to get here. Gonna recruit the wife or maybe my 12yr old to vid.

jimmy you better ask the 12yr old & keep the wife out of it, she just might be tempted to ask the "how much" question & its all downhill from there, lol.

Nice vid and mill Bank..You have the thing handling like a dream..Hope you are ok( I take it you hit yourself with that beast)...All these vids with these modded picos is making me wanting one more and more everytime I see a vid...
Didn't hit me hit a concrete retaining wall that the camera was at the end of. But thanks for caring! Its L shaped wall. Cam was at tip of the L and I had to get close to it to run by the camera didn't get the full turn in that time. Truck made a 180 and hit rear first wheelie bar and bumper saved it. Had it been the front ... ugg :duh: Never would have been that close if I had a cam guy... So umm its the wifes fault!

dude...that motor is stupid! it has that HULK strength!!! mine is on the way too......so i'll show ya mine when i get it back. i think the best part was the last 10 sec ;-)!!!!! LMAO

Bank first time I got to see the entire vid, truck is handling well and the motor just rips. Robin as always did a fantastic job on that engine.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back