Bankrupter's Lancaster Bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frddyj

On Bankrupter's invitation, a bunch of us got together last weekend for a Bash in Lancaster. 4 of us are HPISF members & 2 other guests. Here is a pic of their savage and a bash video:
Bankrupter-----> bash video
282j2ue.jpg

frddyj----------> video
2ls8kf7.jpg

Geanii & Judicator--------> combined vid
14n1wls.jpg
ivuyy0.jpg

Brazil-----------> Vid
2lmlwye.jpg

Justin (Bank's Neighbor's Bud)---> vid
mv20pf.jpg

Damage Report
Bank--- 4 dog bones, 1 Sav SS Diff, damage to rear wing mount... & a blown tranny!!
frddyj----slipper clutch, 3 Dog Bones & possibly some bearings Punch, Ashton & Dunhill consumed (nice!)
Geanii----engine mount let go
Judicator---- XL rejected Buku pipe & it filled with sand
Brazil-----Lost a tire, hole in fuel tank
Justin----- Steering Servo lost some parts
For the day we ended up bashin' for a little over 5 1/2 hours on a 10 square mile area sweet for bashin' with some great people!:resp: :resp: :resp: :resp: :resp: :resp: :resp: :resp: :resp: :resp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Freddy that box is only on with one screw. It should have two and can have 3. I moved it up the TVP for the anti-roll bar and never re drilled the TVP. So yes one screw and the RPM box still does not get hurt or riped off...

Freddy that box is only on with one screw. It should have two and can have 3. I moved it up the TVP for the anti-roll bar and never re drilled the TVP. So yes one screw and the RPM box still does not get hurt or riped off...

yep. that's right, you actually told me that but i am 1/2 retarded. what about that wheel coming off in the pic? that didn't make it to my damage report. ps. i am saving some room in the damage report area of my thread for the Oct 25th bash.

Awesome vids!!! I think I'm gonna go check out our sands pits tomorrow now!!

yep. that's right, you actually told me that but i am 1/2 retarded. what about that wheel coming off in the pic? that didn't make it to my damage report. ps. i am saving some room in the damage report area of my thread for the Oct 25th bash.

If I lost parts it would count... I'm happy i stopped for no reason as it came off. Got lucky on that one...

The pink savy where none of the screws were locktight'd lol
Hi Geanii.....stills makes the damage report if you do the math here's how......
engine mount screws came out + savy no worky = damage report, lol

If I lost parts it would count... I'm happy i stopped for no reason as it came off. Got lucky on that one...

I let the receiver box slide & went back & edited my post. But I do need to draw the line somewhere so, even though you caught the problem before the wing came off, it still must count as damage. sorry (lol)

As the days after the bash wear on & everyone starts wrenchin' again, i will continue to update the damage report.
Just got the word from Justin to add a blown transmission to damage report. i will try to get some pics & post 'em up.:Crazy: :Crazy: :Crazy: :Crazy: :Crazy:

Edit by Bank: Here ya go Freddy
lancasterbash006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like a great place to bash. Good to see some carnage out of it, those are some nice trucks and some good vid.

Bank needs some ti bones
I need something.. Just got the XL conversion in standard length not ext axles and putting them in with my other Cen diffs. We'll see.

Anyone on here can you link me to ti or alloy lightened tranny gears

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back