WTB Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

super nub i drive traxxas

looking for a baja i can make payments on.

Plenty of people on here can vouch for me as someone who will follow through. let me know what you got

Got the cash to buy one just cant afford to spend it all at once. need to spread it out a bit

Are you a Taxi driver ? I know that might sound a weird question to ask but as a garage owner, only a Taxi driver would ask me such a question of getting "TICK" as a trusted member of the public but is a complete stranger as they seem to live in their own little world. Two words … CREDIT CARD

Getting Sick & Tired Of Replacing Spur Gears !!!

looking for a baja i can make payments on.

Plenty of people on here can vouch for me as someone who will follow through.

ive never met kevin in person but from my dealings and my gut feeling, i would trust him or bank to pay for any bajas bought on credit, which ive said since day 1.

i think he the said person above me wasn't trusted then he wouldn't be a vendor and dealer of flm parts ???? or are people just that ignorant to be part of that ? o well i will leave this thread before i uh you know genuinely make some taxi cab driver mad(;

ive never met kevin in person but from my dealings and my gut feeling, i would trust him or bank to pay for any bajas bought on credit, which ive said since day 1.

+1 - Kev is a little strange but a good kid.

]-[0pa]0ng;200658 said:
+1 - Kev is a little strange but a good kid.

I think thats soo funny lol. Go ahead Brian ! OK, I am obviously wrong about you Kev and I jumped the gun. I appologise and wish you luck on your quest :)

Getting Sick & Tired Of Replacing Spur Gears !!!

i have a hpi 5t baja for sale. it will come rtr, it has a 28 mod. engine,,dom. pipe and some upgrades. asking $750.00 plus shipping. were are you located??

hers a pic its the black one. now ill sell you the orange one but i need $2,000 it has about $6,000 into it. its a beast.
DSCF2069.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

"?"
Not sure I completely agree with that statement.

Latest posts

Members online

Back