Baja LED light pods on Savage Flux How-To

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunkenMetal

Just finished up doing this How-to it is pretty simple and straight foward.

The LEDs used are super bright and very tough, They way that i show you to install them makes them controlable using a Pico Relay and the third channel on your three or four channel radio.

Click here for the How-To

Enjoy.

Looks great Sunk, I am getting more and more interested in LED's. Thanks for posting!

So I don't have a flux, and I'm assuming this won't work on a nitro? I know on the nitro the B/C slot is where the hump pack plugs in. Is the FLUX different since it runs off the Lipos?

So I don't have a flux, and I'm assuming this won't work on a nitro? I know on the nitro the B/C slot is where the hump pack plugs in. Is the FLUX different since it runs off the Lipos?

this will work with nitros just need a splitter from the battery to the lights with the pico relay spliced into the side of the spliter going to the lights

this will work with nitros just need a splitter from the battery to the lights with the pico relay spliced into the side of the spliter going to the lights

When you say "splitter" are you talking about a Y-harness type servo extension? Then just splice the relay into the side going to the lights?

wow nice write up, lots and lots of detail, i think i might have to actually try this, i was thinking of doing it on my savage, but once i get the engine broken in, and i completely feel comftarble with it

Members online

Back