baja 5b, new paintjob and parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trevor

just got through painting up my baja a new body, got tired of the ugly orange/white theme one.

pics:
100_2169.jpg

100_2168.jpg

ordered a lot of new parts as well that are on the way, more later.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep looks 100% better black then that awful orange lol good job and thanks for sharing....

lookin good trev what parts you get?

well I have done a ton to it already, but here is the order I just placed a few days ago, waiting on the parts to arrive.

heavy duty aluminum shock mount brace
phatdad v2 stainless turnbuckles
turtle billet rear tranny brace
turtle clutch system w/ 17t pinion
metal gear conversion for sfl-10 servo
hpi baja sand buster rear paddle tires mounted set
heavy duty silverback lipped beadlocks set w/ stainless screws (for the paddle tires)

and thanks guys for all of the comments. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
NICE - was that originally a T or did you add the T spark plug protector?

I just started doing the same thing on mine - I am in the process of scrounging up the parts to get rid of all the orange to go with black or gunmetal. Where did you get the shock parts in that color?

Here is a pic of my T - turned - B:

%5BUNSET%5D.jpg

DDM has some NICE flame sets for the B and T - check them out!

Bob

NICE - was that originally a T or did you add the T spark plug protector?

I just started doing the same thing on mine - I am in the process of scrounging up the parts to get rid of all the orange to go with black or gunmetal. Where did you get the shock parts in that color?

it's a 5b v2.0 (never was a T), I believe the RTR versions come with gray/gunmetal parts. The SS kit (build it yourself) comes with the orange accessories I believe....

anyway, nice ride man.....I myself wanted to go with a monster green/black theme but no one anodizes that exact color I want that I can find....so for now I'm just going for an all blacked out look for it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back