Baffles?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F-Type

Hi

I have noticed on several occasions that the fuel pick up in the tank has ended up in one of the front corners of the tank, rather than in the recess right under the tank lid where it is supposed to be. I have also noticed that the fuel is moving around a lot in the tank, no wonder.

Is it common no to use any baffels or the like in tanks like these, to keep the fuel from splashing around too much, and to make sure there's always fuel around the pick-up?

I am suspecting that my car stops every now and then simply because of air getting into the fuel line.

Anyone else noticed the pick-up getting out of place?

Hi

I have noticed on several occasions that the fuel pick up in the tank has ended up in one of the front corners of the tank, rather than in the recess right under the tank lid where it is supposed to be. I have also noticed that the fuel is moving around a lot in the tank, no wonder.

Is it common no to use any baffels or the like in tanks like these, to keep the fuel from splashing around too much, and to make sure there's always fuel around the pick-up?

I am suspecting that my car stops every now and then simply because of air getting into the fuel line.

Anyone else noticed the pick-up getting out of place?
My fuel pick up is still in the same place where it should be, hasn't moved ever. I get consistent running until it runs out of fuel.

Latest posts

Members online

Back