Baddest Savage...so far!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arisking

Well since I have been sponsored by Anodesigns custom anodizing I might as well show the pictures of my Savage. No drooling allowed. It is for sale to by the way just give me 2000 dollars I'm good...LOL, wouldn't that be funny. Okay here you guys go:

DSC05218.jpg

DSC05217.jpg

DSC05200.jpg

DSC05199.jpg

DSC05193.jpg

DSC05192.jpg

DSC05197.jpg

DSC05196.jpg

DSC05213.jpg

EDIT: Yes those are ghost flames.

If ou guys want anything anodized ask me I can hook you up.

Enjoy!!!

-Josh-

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome job your truck is so cool. These pics will be helpful when I attempt my mid-tank.

Hey nice truck. like those shocks and the fule tank conversion. Iwant to do that also. how do you like those 17mm kits? I have them too You got to be carfull to make sure they are tight...LOL Ive been lucky a few times. finding a purple nut in the grass can be hard or even in the street.LOL I use internal lock washers now never come out. But yes very cool truck lets see it DIRTY...

Thanks for the comments guys. savagecre I love the mid tank mod and the LST shocks. I haven't ran the 17mm hubs yet, but I know they are better than the stock X ones, I am going to get the back Hellfire ones before I run them I think. Stealth Attack I will talk to you later man about the TVPs, give me a couple days I can do something for you. You have a time range in which they have to be done?

Here is a close up of the flames by the way:

DSC05194.jpg

-Josh-

Latest posts

Members online

Back