Backplate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rmadrid7

i bought a back plate for my trugy and I can't see the two notch for the OWB. Somebody knows why? Do I have the wrong one?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 4
Nitro start doesn't actually use a one way bearing. It's just a bushing thing that bolts to the starting shaft.image.jpeg
I think this is the shaft your looking for p/n 15136. The back plate should work but the shaft is different

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    265.3 KB · Views: 0
I don't know what "two notch" means.

I've never seen a nitro engine that didn't have a OWB. Guess that's an HPI thing?

I don't know what "two notch" means.

I've never seen a nitro engine that didn't have a OWB. Guess that's an HPI thing?
The 'nitro start' system, comes on new RTR 4.6. No owb at all, bolts right to the starting shaft. Because it has an internal spring-pin to grab the notch in the back of the starter shaft while starting. it can start without spinning the shaft.image.jpeg

The 'nitro start' system, comes on new RTR 4.6. No owb at all, bolts right to the starting shaft. Because it has an internal spring-pin to grab the notch in the back of the starter shaft while starting. it can start without spinning the shaft.View attachment 2032
Sorry Guys.. I thought the bushing was call OWB.. apparently I confuse everybody here. Remember i still learning my English. But thats exactly what I have... i want change from pull start to nitro start .. and I bought exactly that. I though the starter shaft need this notch but it works without the notch too.

Sorry Guys.. I thought the bushing was call OWB.. apparently I confuse everybody here. Remember i still learning my English. But thats exactly what I have... i want change from pull start to nitro start .. and I bought exactly that. I though the starter shaft need this notch but it works without the notch too.
ya my buddy had that set up and bought the exact same shaft you did. That's kinda how I know about it. We made it work by taking a grinder to the shaft to make a little groove for the grub screw to bite. We tried to tighten it just to the shaft, but eventually it slipped.

ya my buddy had that set up and bought the exact same shaft you did. That's kinda how I know about it. We made it work by taking a grinder to the shaft to make a little groove for the grub screw to bite. We tried to tighten it just to the shaft, but eventually it slipped.
Yes that what I am planing to do too.

Latest posts

Members online

Back