Back to it !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nw10er

Alright so one of 2 ebay rollers showed up .. I knew they will need help but .. yea .. people suck .. I don't know how you can not mantain your crap .. anyways wait for it ........ :stressed:

lol on the body i don't know what they were thinking here ,,, nice touch on the windows hu ...:smilie8:

ad said the .30 was just broken in ... wtf .. broken is key word here :( we will see and report how it does

nothing special here they have the sf1 as a steering servo also .. its ALL going keep in mind here,

skids look good lol .. diffs don't look too bad ether .. like i said all going :p

looks so sad :( missing screws .. poor thing

nice touch on the spray painted rims ,, :stressed:

its a start i suppose build pics along the way ..

Wow. Hope you didn't pay too much for it. Those IRC TVPs will definitely make that truck look alot better. I also got most of the pics fixed in my IRC build thread. Still got a few more to go and fix. Have fun with the build.

Wow, atleast you can look forward to some good old fashioned rebuilding........of everything.......

Also from that last picture it almost looks like they painted the tire as well as the wheel?

I got mine for $120.00 in a box. I tore it all down, replaced what was needing it and when all done I have about $220.00 in it so far and I am liking beating the hell outta it........

lol yep
Wow, atleast you can look forward to some good old fashioned rebuilding........of everything.......

Also from that last picture it almost looks like they painted the tire as well as the wheel?

lol ok no more bs :p

didnt notice the made HD Integy carries until i got these . anyways the Integy hardware looked weak so i went with Hpi . had to make some spacers for the outside of the hub .

Looks ok

Time to shim them .. don't forget to check your axles too see if your rubber o ring is still there .. mine were not. these help more then you think in saving a diff :)

just some fiber washers .. perfect fit (local hardware store)

one is all it needed right infront of the bearings .. All new of cource :)

Thats done. Now for the HD dogbones.

More with the drivetrain .. So 5 to 6 years ago they didnt have the HPI bullet proof set .. had to try them on for size. i did some more shimming on the you can count on that . by now you know how its done.

no slop whatsoever :) So find a good deal on these Big bores filled with 40 weight :0 give them a good beating
looks a little better .. more to come .. please leave comments or ideas or anyting . feedback is great :)

A little more work .. Mostly moc up .. Just trying to see the direction i wanna go with the mid tank

Snuck a pic of the new Heatsink/motormount for The savage xs .. with a pain in the *** to install the motor in i might add .. (for the first try)

Alright got it finished .. mostly .. i like the way everything works gotta wait for some more throttle and brake parts to show up .. break in starts today :p .. my icr tvp will be here soon .. along with another engine .. :) and a buku clutch :p iam stoked

Lookin good so far. What size tank did you use for this build? I'm gonna stuff the ofna 250cc tank in my buddy's truck that I'm buildin.

So got both trucks 95 % done . one is done compleatly :p irc build is done pretty much :) I love it
i bought the buku clucth for the new lrp.30 :p wonder how thats going work .. anyone run the buku clutch ?

Also when i compress the suspesion on the irc truck the rear right wheel kick out .. i tries adjusting the tie rod .. but nothing help idk what the heck the problem is ???

Lookin good J. Gotta love the IRC stuff. Is the knuckle and carrier in good shape, not broken or split somewhere? You can always eliminate them with the integy rear hubs.

Latest posts

Members online

Back