Back after 7 years..... Savages make noise.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NiteRida

Basher in training...
Well, my son and I pulled the savages out again after not touching them for 7 years. Bought new hump packs, roto start battery, new batteries for the remotes and fuel. I should have bought air filters. However, they fired right up. We are taking them to a track on Saturday (1/2/16) that is at a Motocross park 20 miles from our house.

A link to my son driving one when he was 5. He's now 14..... time flies....

Some random pics from today. The first pic is of the 2 Savages that we plan on absolutely putting through the paces. It was fun pulling all this stuff out again. I realized we have WAY TOO much stuff. I have 3 X's that run, 2 rollers and enough spare parts to build 3 rollers. I was a spare part buying machine BITD.

We had a blast today at Ultimate RC in Alvin, TX. We burned through almost 3/4 of a gallon. We beat on three of the trucks and only damage was a dog bone (rear) and a turn buckle (different trucks). After sitting for 7 years I installed new hump packs, new controller batteries and bought some fresh fuel. I overlooked the air filters. Those were brittle, but we ran them anyways.

It was fun racing (practice day) against buggies and truggies. They could only beat me in the corners. In the straights the F4.6 and K4.6 would just pull them (thanks to the dialed 3 speeds). The Proline tires were awesome and were amazing on the track.

Jumping the double. Savages fly so well!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back