Axial 28 problems!need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badboy2

I got this used engine from a used sav.tryn to start it yesterday and the nitro won't even rich the carbs nipple.i primed it but nitro won't just go.i blew air from the pipes return tubing and still no go.am Ive been out of the nitro world for awhile ..so idk what's goin on.

Perhaps an air leak. You have the return attached from the exhaust to your tank? It's either going to be a clog, or there isn't pressure to send the fuel from the tank.

i didnt check the inlet for clog..i got the return attached..coz of my frustrations i took my small compressor ,and blew air from the return but nitro wont even reach the inlet and the tank's cover would open due to pressure.so you think the clog is in the inlet?

Ya I agree I think is congealed fuel clogging the inlet needle, take it out and wash the needle with some fuel and gently blow into the inlet even try putting some fresh fuel down the needle inlet and let it sit a few then blow it out again.... should start flowing fuel to the inlet needle.....

since i couldnt start it ..i was trying to turn flywheel and i barely hear a pop.does that mean engine is done?do i just replace the piston and sleeve?

Not necisarialy.. if it has some catch still at the top end it might have a lil life left in it. . But if it feels like there's no resistance then yeah she's done more than likely ..if and when you get her to start I'd run a lil on the ritch side to make it last till you can get a replacements motor (orphan z 28) :) lol

i soaked the carb in 30%nitro is that good?now how do i blow air in the inlet?how do u take it off?is there a tool for it?

Latest posts

Members online

Back