axial .28 carb linkage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duff

ok i just picked up a axial .28 and i realized that the linkage is ment to connect on the rihgt side, where in my truck its supposed to connect on the left side. Can i just take out the carb and flip it over? or should i redue my throttle linkage some how. thanks

How do you take the carb off of the Axial .28? Is it just the one screw in the middle of the engine?right under the linkage?

Last edited by a moderator:
just look at the carb throat on the back side half way down theres a screw,loosen that then twist and pull

Have you ran the Axial .28 yet? When you do let me what your thoughts are on it. I'm looking at one now. By the way where did you pick yours up and how much was it?

Thanks - ]-[0p

i don't have the axial but i do have the surefire .32 i heard it was allmost the same mill just different head (has a little more power 3.6 hp at the flywheel my surefire is allmost uncontrolable in my savage rides wheelies with a 47/17 tooth cluch bell spur gear combo Awesome is all i have to say

for a little more money get the .32 the surefies is like 40 dollars cheper also on e bay u can find one shipped for 175 dollars get more less money my choice is the surefire

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back